Disha Salian: Supreme Court refuses to consider CBI probe petition

The Supreme Court refused to consider the plea of ​​actor Sushant Singh Rajput's former manager Disha Salian seeking a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation under the supervision of the court. The court has asked the petitioner to withdraw the petition and move the Bombay High Court for this.

Earlier on October 12, the case was heard. According to the petition, after the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, the market of various conspiracy stories between Disha Salian and Sushant's death is hot. Both were at the height of success in their respective fields when they died. Direction Salian, 28, died on June 8 after falling from the 14th floor of a residential building in Malad (West), Mumbai.

A few days later, on June 14, 34-year-old Sushant was found hanging from the terrace in his apartment in Bandra, a Mumbai suburb. The Mumbai police was initially investigating the case of Sushant's death. Later in August, the Supreme Court handed it over to the CBI. The petition said that if the apex court is not satisfied with the Mumbai Police after observing the investigation report then it should be transferred to CBI.

When all was right in Disha's life, Keen's suicide petition stated that according to the statement given to the Mumbai police, the family was happy with the relationship and was waiting for the lockdown to end. Just before the lockdown, Disha and Rohan took two BHK flats in Regent Galaxy of Malad West. The petitioner said that the death of Sushant and Disha are interlinked.

Comments