The Delhi Police have arrested five people on Saturday in connection with the murder case of Nikki Yadav

Delhi: The news of Nikki Yadav's murder spread like wildfire across Delhi. Everyone was shocked to hear about the heinous crime. People were disgusted that someone could kill their partner in cold blood. The police were under immense pressure to find the culprit and bring him to justice.

After days of intense investigation, the Delhi Police finally made a breakthrough in the case. They arrested five people, including the main accused Sahil Gehlot's father, on charges of helping his son in the conspiracy to kill Nikki Yadav.

It was discovered that Sahil's family members and friends were involved in plotting the murder. Sahil's father, Virender Singh, cousins Ashish and Naveen, and his friends Amar and Lokesh were arrested for their role in the murder.

The five accused were presented before a Delhi court and sent to three-day police remand. Sahil's father was booked under section 120B of the IPC for criminal conspiracy.

The police revealed that Sahil had strangled Nikki to death after she came to know of his impending marriage to another woman. Sahil had initially claimed that Nikki was his live-in partner, but during the interrogation, he revealed that they had actually solemnised their marriage in the year 2020.

The news of Nikki's murder left everyone in shock. People were outraged that someone could kill their partner over a petty issue. The police promised to bring the culprits to justice and ensure that such heinous crimes were not repeated in the future.

The case was widely covered by the media, and people followed the trial closely. Finally, after months of investigation, the accused were convicted of the murder, and justice was served. The verdict brought some closure to Nikki's family and friends, who were still struggling to come to terms with their loss.

Nikki Yadav was a vivacious and bubbly 23-year-old woman who had just started her new job in Delhi. She was excited about her future and had dreams of making it big in the city. She had met Sahil Gehlot a few months ago and they had started dating. Sahil was charming and attentive, and Nikki thought he was the one for her.

But on February 9, everything changed. Sahil had invited Nikki over to his place in Mitraon village. They had a heated argument that turned into a physical fight, and before Nikki knew it, Sahil had strangled her to death with a charging cable. After that, he kept her body in the refrigerator in the dhaba where he worked and went home to prepare for his wedding.

The next day, when Nikki didn't show up for work, her colleagues became worried. They tried calling her but her phone was switched off. They tried reaching out to Sahil but he didn't answer their calls either. Nikki's neighbour also became concerned when she didn't see her for a few days, and so she reported her missing to the police.

The police started investigating and soon discovered that Sahil was the last person to be seen with Nikki. They tracked him down and questioned him, but he denied any involvement in her disappearance. However, when they searched his house, they found Nikki's phone and a blood-stained charging cable.

The police then went to the dhaba where Sahil worked and discovered Nikki's body in the refrigerator. They arrested Sahil and charged him with murder. During his interrogation, Sahil confessed to killing Nikki and said that he had done it in a fit of rage. He said that he had panicked and didn't know what to do with her body, so he had kept it in the refrigerator.

The news of Nikki's murder sent shockwaves through the city. People were outraged at the senseless killing of a young woman who had her whole life ahead of her. The police vowed to bring Sahil to justice, and he was eventually sentenced to life in prison.

Nikki's family was devastated by her death. They couldn't believe that someone as kind and loving as her had been taken away from them so suddenly. But they took solace in the fact that justice had been served and that Nikki's killer was behind bars. They hoped that her tragic death would serve as a reminder of the need for greater safety measures for women in the city.